WAEDAT is a non-profit organization established by Consolidated Consultants Group (CC Group) as a social responsibility arm.
WAEDAT broad goal is to create and strengthen efforts that make women in Jordan and Arab region playing their role in sustainable development and contributing to the social, economical and environmental development WAEDAT is the leading in providing full package of capacity building and training including the technical, managerial and soft skills training to the women sector in Jordan. In the first phase of implementation WAEDAT graduated 122 women and four Women CBOs who established their own micro and small enterprises and become pioneers in their field and active members in WAEDAT. These enterprises included all kinds of projects. The 2nd phase included training and capacity building of another 100 women and 6 Women CBOs. In addition, WAEDAT is providing consultancy, mentoring and making networking between the women business owners and entrepreneurs in Jordan to improve the quality of life of the less fortunate women and contribute to sustainable development.
WAEDAT Main objectives:
- Implementing sustainable development programs and projects to develop the women quality of life in Jordan.
- Conducting integrated comprehensive activities, projects and programs for capacity building and training of women, youth and men to improve their economic, social and environmental conditions.
- Provide full package of business development and training to build the capacity of women on business (especially the WAEDAT full business development package).
- Out sourcing funding at international and local levels to get enough financial funds to execute the society activities.
- Establishment and creating the production and income- generation projects for the women, youth and other target groups.
- Networking and making joint efforts and partnerships with the local and international organizations and implementing individual and joint programs and projects.
- Providing capacity building, training and empowerment services to all sectors which compiles with the society objectives and support its activities and expand its services to reach the maximum target group inside and outside Jordan.
The society has its unique members system from pioneering around 50 women who received the full capacity building and training package in 4 governorates of Jordan namely: Amman, Zarqa, Irbid and Madaba. Now we are working to cover other women entrepreneurs in Karak, Tafila, Ma’an Aqaba and Ajloun Governorates of Jordan.
WAEDAT services extended to cover other Arabic Countries such as Iraq, Yemen, Lebanon, Libya, Saudi Arabia and Sudan.